[thelist] PHP - Declaring a temporary variable

Mark Joslyn mark.joslyn at solimarsystems.com
Mon Feb 4 12:12:01 CST 2002

sorry for the vague description.

In my PHP site, I can pass a variable over the query string to initialize
the variable $page. However, my search engine will call the PHP page without
sending the variable over the query string. So, I need to set up a variable
or a check to see if $page is set, and if it is not, set it to zero, but
only on the initial loading of the page.

Thanks,

markJ