[thelist] CMS in ASP

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Tue Feb 5 00:14:01 CST 2002

|> I think you'll be pleasantly surprised by Atomz - it's a
|> weekly scheduled spider, but you can kick off a manual one
|> at any point.
|>
|> It gives you a lot of control in other areas too.
|>
|> Cheers
|> Martin

I like Atomz; been using them since WebMonkey first endorsed them.

But, back to the subject line: is it feasible for a sane person to create a
home-grown CMS to meet the current modest needs, and then grow it into a
more robust tool, or is it a foregone conclusion that 18 months from now
we'll be spending $40,000 - $100,000US on a CMS package?

joel