[thelist] new to the list: an introduction

Bjorn punks79 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 5 06:11:00 CST 2002

Hi people,

I`m just new on the list, so I`ll introduce myself
first. I`m a Dutch student Multimedia Design and
Technology currently pursuing a Masters degree at
Utrecht School of Arts. Very interested in all aspects
of new media, whetever social, technical as well as
artistcally.

This list seems very interesting, for the fact that
its not only about the "how do I" questions but goes
deeper.....

I will be reading and occasionally drop some
lines.....

Greetz
Bjorn W