[thelist] new to the list: an introduction

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Tue Feb 5 10:38:01 CST 2002

Hi Bjorn!

Welcome to evolt, glad to have you along for the ride :)

Sit back and get a feel for thelist and the people that frequent here..
Everyone's pretty friendly, so feel free to jump in to the conversation
whenever you're ready.. Be sure to check out
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/listinfo when you get a minute to
learn about <tips> and other details about thelist.. Welcome again, have
fun :)

.djc.