[thelist] Cleaner casts aspersions on Gibson (was Update:still fighting the trojan...)

Peter Kaulback pkaulbak at idirect.ca
Tue Feb 5 12:17:00 CST 2002

I've seen this before because the Leaktest does behave just like any
backdoor application, click on it or a similar application like Back
orifice and you will have the app call out to it's server to send out more
probes to verify that you are live and keep the connection open.  Then
again The Cleaner has found a number of trojan applications that Symantec
or Sophos don't even have in their lists.

Peter Kaulback

In the hour of 08:52 AM 2/4/2002 -0800, Ed McCarroll spoke this: