[thelist] Re: Why code for standards

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Tue Feb 5 13:33:02 CST 2002

My comments follow:

----- Original Message -----
From: <Arlen.P.Walker at jci.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 11:23 AM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Re: Why code for standards

> See, this is our disconnect. I don't see how one million people sitting
> around a figurative cyber-table can possibly get anything done.

I'm not saying they need "more" people... just a better, diverse
"representation".  I don't think its possible with their current policies.
I don't see how including good, professional, and experienced people will
hurt this process. I'm also not saying that more people would cause
dysfunction,  I tend to think that an organization,  if well designed,  will
successfully manage any number of good members.

Cheers,
Bev