[thelist] Re: Why code for standards

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Wed Feb 6 03:40:00 CST 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Hi Bill, Bev

How different would this be to http://www.webstandards.org/ ?

Cheers
Martin

To:   thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject:  RE: [thelist] Re: Why code for standards

I'll hold your names if you like, that way if anything comes of it through
evolt, we'll have a start at a list we can hand over to whoever
'volunteers'
to head it up. If nothing does come of it through evolt, we'll still have a
list of those interested and could perhaps get it off the ground in some
other way. It would take a bit of organization, but is certainly doable.
Anyone else interested can also let me know, I guess!?

Tony:
     > I agree.

Bev:

     > That would be productive....