[thelist] Re: Why code for standards

Bev Corwin bev at enso-company.com
Wed Feb 6 08:18:01 CST 2002

Oh my.... that sounds like a big step.  Its an excellent idea,  but if there
are only a few of us,  it may be too big of a step.  I'm open to the idea,
but would like to see others interested, as well.   What are you thinking
with standards.org?  A forum for debate, information on standards orgs in
general, information on well designed / poorly designed standards orgs in
general,  various standards org links?   What is your idea,  and what is
*the list's* larger group idea on the goals, etc.?

Bev