[thelist] PrintTitle (was Re: trojan)

s t e f stef at nota-bene.org
Wed Feb 6 09:26:01 CST 2002

[[ Ed Shuck -- 12:30 05/02/02 -0800 ]]
>I got started on the functions and never moved over.  But i am looking into
>it today through the tutorial in the editor.
>
>I will be most curious about any problems folks may have using CSS and PHP
>togeather.  But then, at this point  I cannot ask "what's that noise with
>authority"?

FYI I've been like many here coding CSS-formated HTML through server-side
languages for quite a while, with no problem whatsoever. What problem would
you imagine while generating HTML/CSS via PHP?

I'm curious to know, if only to help alleviate your fears ;-)

>Thanks for all the refs.

You're welcome. You'll _enjoy_ CSS. Think of the time you'll gain coding
with CSS's instead of fonts. And the weight, too. Most pages I turn from
font-formatted to CSS-formatted tend to be half as heavy as before.

Good thing, bandwidth-wise, uh? :-)

HTH

s t e f