[thelist] Targeting the main window from a pop-up frameset

Daniel Frey danieljohnfrey at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 10:26:01 CST 2002

I take it you want focus to return to your main window...

I had a similar-sounding problem, and I resolved it by using the
window.name property.  The parent needed to have a window.name property
set, and the child needed a <base target="(insert parent window name
here)"> tag.  This allowed me to control the parent, no problem.  Check
out http://www.gearbolt.com to see what I mean - if that effect is what
you're after, feel free to mail me off-list and I'll be glad to help.

HTH,

Dan