[thelist] Re: Proposoal - New Specific List

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Feb 6 11:03:01 CST 2002

> so, raise your hands if you're interested in something like this(and
> include a <tip> in the other :)

Okay - I was holding off on saying 'I' since I don't have a good tip handy,
but I'll make something up, just because I think it goes without saying that
I'm in.

Certainly if anything comes of the idea to form a new group as we've been
discussing in 'that other thread', we'll probably have a lot of our
discussion on this new list.

Now for that tip:

<tip type="JavaScript Resource">
I am by no means a JavaScript expert. I always need help. Rather than
snatching a script from one of the multitude of script warehouses when I
need something, I get much more out of the FAQ's at irt.org
(http://developer.irt.org/script/script.htm). All of the code is sorted by
purpose (FAQ) and is explained and commented, so I actually learn something
about what I'm snatching.
</tip>

Bill