[thelist] Re: Proposoal - New Specific List

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Wed Feb 6 11:27:00 CST 2002

> one thing i'd recommend though would be one or two people to
> 'moderate'(in a *very* loose sense) a new list like that. not to
> moderate the posts or anything, but maybe introduce a weekly topic for
> discussion and to keep the conversation moving along.

By Dan's description, whoever moderates should probably be somewhat familiar
with what's up in the standards world, browser tech, general QC, etc. in
order to introduce conversation that is both pertinent AND current. I'm
really not that smart, but I could offer issues once in a while as long as I
know I'm not the only one doing so!

BH