[thelist] legitimacy of tips, thoughts please

Seth Bienek seth at sethbienek.com
Thu Feb 7 08:42:01 CST 2002

-----Original Message-----
> ... but just think how delighted someone will be if they stumble across your
> *obscure* tip and it solves a problem which they never knew they had or
> which they thought that nobody else could possibly help them with.

Amen to that, brother.

> I think that there will almost always be at least one other person who gains
> something from it.

+1 (at least)

Every tip appeals to SOMEone.  No tip is too obscure.

<tip type="evolt tips">
Did you know that you can do keyword, author, and even category searches on tips
posted to thelist?
http://lists.evolt.org/index.cfm/a/harvest/b/search/index.html

It's a good way to get up to speed on just about any technology or concept, or
add to your repetoire'.
</tip>

<tip type="ColdFusion">
Using ColdFusion 5?  Revisit your old reports and throw in some graphs using
CF5's new 'cfgraph' tag.  It's easy, flexible, and the PHB will be much
impressed.
</tip>

Regards,

Seth