[thelist] Interview Questions

ron_senykoff at beaerospace.com ron_senykoff at beaerospace.com
Thu Feb 7 16:01:00 CST 2002

Don't ask people for samples of their code... most developers get quite
irritated by this.  It's one thing to ask for a sample of somebody's work,
but let themshow it to you, not some recruiter.  We all have very
idealistic opionions of how a website should be coded / designed.  When it
comes to the real world, however, many times we have to stray from this.
Let the developer tell you how they would like to have improved upon their
own work and what needs to be done to accomplish this.

-Ron