[thelist] UK based ecommerce hosted solution

kris burford [midtempo] kris at midtempo.net
Fri Feb 8 10:01:01 CST 2002

> > Other question: I looked at netbanx: they don't seem to accept flexible
> > pricing. I want to be able to calculate my own price on my
> > website and send
> > that to them. Do any of these services allow this?

hi john,

i've also been investigating an ecommerce solution for a client. whilst
researching shopping carts, i discovered this handy comparison of some of
the larger uk payment service providers.

http://www.erol.co.uk/help/psp_compared.shtml

note, it's on a commercial shopping cart solution site which i'm not
affiliated with (but fwiw, am recommending to the client...)

regards

kris
--
kris burford