[thelist] Basic Documentation Questions

Morbus Iff morbus at disobey.com
Fri Feb 8 11:00:00 CST 2002

 >I guess, in general I am looking for what are "good documenting practices"?

Ok. Concerning some of my stuff:

  Documenting Code:
  http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/amphetadesk/AmphetaDesk/
             AmphetaDesk.pl?rev=1.55&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

  Documentation "Homepage".
  http://www.disobey.com/amphetadesk/
  The first section is generic to everyone.
  The second section is "smarter" - for people who want to modify
   various parts of the program without actually getting into the
   code.
  The third section for developers, which is a supplement to the
   internal coding (from the first link).

I'd be more indepth if I weren't so busy :(

--
Morbus Iff ( softcore vulcan pr0n rulezzzzz )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/