[thelist] Basic Documentation Questions

Polina Grinbaum polina at polination.net
Fri Feb 8 12:36:08 CST 2002

<snip>For instance on a site that is built with mostly HTML how much
documentation should be included? </snip>

 I think keeping running notes for a "style guide" is key. My style guides
often include "best practices" for HTML and my logic in choosing one
solution over another. Doing this after the fact can be frustrating so I
keep an electronic "sticky note" up on my monitor and make notes that way I
just I clean it up when . I'm not sure what to do in terms of graphics I
just include original layered files.

. Also in HTML I usually make comments telling me what section of the page
the code is i.e.: "news section".