[thelist] Re: RE: Re: Proposal - New Specific List

Shoshannah Forbes xslf at xslf.com
Sat Feb 9 10:00:01 CST 2002

As the person who asked the question who started this latest standards
thread, I think it is  a great idea. Since really, subjects like that don't
really belong to theList or to theChat.
You got my vote for this :-)
<tip author="Shoshannah Forbes">
If you are using mozilla for browsing, and you haven't been using the tabbed
interface, you should try it out- it is a really convenient why to surf many
sites at the same time.
some useful hints:
* right click and "open in new tab" instead of "open in  new window".
* In the preferences, set the tabs to load in the background, so you won't
be disturbed when another page has finished loading.
* What to open a new tab quickly? If you are on a Mac, use command+T or
check the equivalent on your OS
</tip>