[thelist] Custom browser toolbars

R.Livsey R.Livsey at cache-22.co.uk
Mon Feb 11 11:29:00 CST 2002

I thought I saw it on this list a while back, but cant seem to find it
now.

Does anyone know the site that has the code for custom toolbars etc in
IE?
It removes the toolbars completely and makes some in dhtml or something
(memory is a little sketchy!). Think it inviolved putting it in kiosk
mode and then resizing it back down..

Anyway, the url would be great :o)

Cheers

<tip author="R.Livsey" type="Coding Security">

Never use a variable straight from user input without some sort of
validation, always check its value or use the value to get something
else to make sure that malicious users cant do anything nasty! This
applies especially if you are dealing with databases and directories.

</tip>

--
R.Livsey
[ PHP | Perl | mySQL | Java ]