[thelist] RE: Event capturing and bubbling

Micah R. Condon micahc at webdezyne.com
Mon Feb 11 15:51:22 CST 2002

I think you're right on this one; they certainly can be useful, but I've
only used them on very advanced scripts that were more like real
applications than just usual website scripts.

So, for most web developers, most of the time, they're not necessary.  When
they are necessary, it would require another article to cover them properly

Micah R. Condon, Owner
Webdezyne, Inc.