[thelist] [OT] is Opera interfering with my Eudora/IE relationship?

Marc Seyon seyon at delime.com
Tue Feb 12 08:37:05 CST 2002

(am I the only one whose been subconsciously re-reading my subject line to
myself to make sure it doesn't contain any "spammers'" words?) :-)

I've got a wee problem. Recently installed Opera 6 on my machine. Before,
as normal, if I clicked a link in an email in Eudora (mail client) it would
pop open IE and load the link. Now it'll open the window, but doesn't load
the link.

If Opera is open, the link will be loaded in Opera, but Eudora won't open
Opera on its own.

Anyone know why? And more importantly, how I can fix it?

Thanks.
-marc

<tip type="alternative browsers">
Aside from its other interesting features, the W3C's Amaya browser has an
interesting feature that allows you to view the text-only version of your
site, a la Lynx.

check it out at http://www.w3.org/Amaya/
</tip>