[thelist] Re: Ftp Client

Lisa Frost lisa at koolfish.com
Tue Feb 12 08:43:07 CST 2002

> What's your favourite FTP client and why?

I use the ftp client built into dreamweaver quite a lot. It is easier
just to do everything from within the site window than open up another
ftp program.
However I have started using WS_FTP since I started having to deal with
.php files as dreamweaver just hangs and cannot cope with transferring
these. WS_FTP  seems to transfer data a lot quicker than dreamweaver and
also it enables you to move around directories on the remote server more
easily than dreamweaver does.

Lisa