[thelist] MySQL web front end

Tony Crockford tonyc at boldfish.co.uk
Tue Feb 12 11:29:20 CST 2002

Hi

I've got MySQL, imported my Access data structure, have PHPmyAdmin,
but I'm looking for a form designer that will give me access like
functionality in a browser based solution.

Anyone know of such a beast?

PHP or CGI based would be good.

I'd really like a tool that would read the MySQL database and then
let me set up user forms for adding and editing.  (PHPmyAdmin is
okay, but I wouldn't let a user near it!)

Am I dreaming?

will I have to forego the easy route and write my own PHP forms to
interact with the database?

Help appreciated - I've been trawling the usual sites all day,
downloaded and set up loads of PHP scripts but nothing comes that
close.

TIA

Tony