[thelist] browsing in Netscape 6.2 with images turned off

Ron Thigpen rthigpen at nc.rr.com
Wed Feb 13 10:25:13 CST 2002

Mozilla is a community effort, and as a user and developer you are part
of the community.

If you consider this behavior to be less than optimal or outright wrong,
you should search for and perhaps file a bug report on Bugzilla.

This behavior may have been a concious design decision, or simply a
result of one coder's expedience.  Setting down a bug report would at
least make sure that the decision receives additional consideration.

--rt

niamh conaty wrote:
 > I've found that if I view a page in Netscape 6.2 with images off, not
only do the images not appear, but neither do alt tags. This means where
images are used for navigation there's no clue to where links might be.
Does anybody know a way around this for designers?