[thelist] Javascript: OK? Cancel!

Frank framar at interlog.com
Thu Feb 14 05:34:00 CST 2002

Dunno if this can be done - I want to pop up a javascript alert with
an 'OK' and 'Cancel' button. Of course the cancel button lets the
page just kinda sit there, whereas 'OK' proceeds to submit the form.

I know the functionality is doable - but is the dialogue box?
--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com