[thelist] CF: Building a <body> tag.

Ed Shuck edshuck at noevalley.com
Thu Feb 14 12:30:10 CST 2002

Hi

I use php and my page is a build of a top, middle and formerly a bottom.
what i do now is on the initial call a top that has a header, and the body
and then i use two includes (a - one left body and b - one right body).
this makes no sense without looking at the page.  www.noevalley.com then
when another index item is selected, say calendar, a whole new page is
brought in with the same look but with the same means of generation.
category search does a slight twist where there is  a b and c.  a and b are
initially displayed and when an item from a is clicked that has population,
c replaces b in the next dynamic generation.

i want to be able to do something with that amazon banner and make it page
appropriate but am in the throes of learning CSS at the moment.

peace