[thelist] FW: Trying to help

Bev digizan at digizan.com
Thu Feb 14 17:06:01 CST 2002

I received this from a friend and it is legit--cynical spam-hater that I am
I called the school (304-628-3600) to confirm it's validity.  They tell me
that their mailbox keeps exceeding it's limit and the mails bounce back
sometimes, but keep trying if that happens.  The kids are very excited about
it and are receiving answers from all over the world.