[thelist] Odd site behaviors (CSS?)

Tyme nopun at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 14 17:38:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: MRC <webmaster at equilon-mrc.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 4:59 PM
Subject: Re: [thelist] Odd site behaviors (CSS?)

> > Can anyone see why my main headings ("<h2>"), e.g., SERVICES, are
suddenly
> > not centering?  Also, the "[To Top]" are suddenly not flush righting.
Even

>     Don't know for sure if this is it, but you have a misspelling
throughout
> your style sheet:

TYME} Dang hand coding.  The W3C CSS Validator would have caught that if it
would validate my page!  It just reports an HTML, which does not show in a
HTML/XHTML validation, and craps out.  And, I have not had time to download
TopStyle or such.

TYME} But, thanks for pointing out the misspelling.