[thelist] [OT] Table-less forms

Frank framar at interlog.com
Fri Feb 15 02:56:07 CST 2002

>On browsers with better support...

Love your complaint at the bottom of the page! And I whole heartedly agree.

FYI: Mac Netscape drops it left and right- To be expected. The latest
version of IE (5.1) on the Mac messes it up too. I personally don't
care, I'm just sharing. Lemme know if screenshots are even remotely
relevant. The latest PC browsers handle it well.

I love what you've done with the background images, and the play with
transparent gifs. Pretty nifty daddy-o.

--

Our best destiny, as planetary cohabitants, is the development
of what has been called "species consciousness" - something over

Frank Marion                      Framar Studios
frank at framarstudios.com           http://www.framarstudios.com