[thelist] Tracking Webpages

Mark Anderson marke.anderson at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 15 10:50:01 CST 2002

This is a requirement from a client of mine to quote from his spec :-
"It must be possible to identify visitors, and to record pages viewed, the
way they navigate the site, and the key words submitted to search engines
which brought them to the site, or from where they linked to the site."

Hence the question... I don't particularly want to write code that traps
this sort of info if it's already available etc.

Mark