[thelist] Dedicated server?

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Fri Feb 15 16:34:01 CST 2002

I have thought about doing this many many time myself, but have
continuously talked myself out of it.  Instead of bringing everything
inhouse, why not just get a dedicated server somewhere online?  I am using
Rackspace for ours and LOVE IT.  No problems, is affordable and support is
great.  If you want more details or have any specific questions, email me
off-list.

Chris