[thelist] Frontpage Extensions with Dreamweaver...

Dan Romanchik dan at danromanchik.com
Sat Feb 16 12:42:01 CST 2002

Using the code already generated by FrontPage for the forms should work
fine.

As for how badly FP will screw with your code when they update a page, I
wouldn't worry about it if they're using a recent version of FP. Some of the
earlier versions were really bad in this regard, but the later versions tend
to leave things alone.

Dan
Dan Romanchik - FreeAgent Writer, Editor,  and Web Developer
dan at danromanchik.com, 734-930-6564