[thelist] OT: MIME format

Vic Wooten vicwooten at eaglewebservices.com
Sun Feb 17 09:29:00 CST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dewara Sianipar" <warozzo at yahoo.com>
To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2002 1:56 PM
Subject: [thelist] OT: MIME format

> --- Original message ---
> Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2002 13:50:10 +0800
> From: xianren <xianren at hotpop.com>
> To: "thelist at lists.evolt.org" <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Subject: Re: [thelist] Re: Seattle Living, (was Re: Colorado Living (was:
> [thelist] Freelance

> --
>
> What is it all about?

I think when you get it from this list, it's because someone has posted
using HTML mail, rather than Plain Text, and the server in turn has,
stripped out all the HTML stuff.

> Sometimes I got this kind of mail and Outlook Express wouldn't read it.

Malformed email headers perhaps?

> How do I enable MIME format on Outlook Express?

You don't. Outlook Express supports the Mime Standard by default.

Ref:
http://www.hunnysoft.com/mime/