[thelist] Visual Studio .NET

Jim Davis smurf at ragingsmurf.com
Sun Feb 17 19:56:01 CST 2002

There are some great Lists like this one for the ASP.NET development
community.  I would recommend hitting:

Charles Carroll has many web development lists you can subscribe too, that
do a good job of zeroing in on .NET development.
http://www.learnasp.com/learnasp/

And everyone's favorite .NET site
http://www.asp.net

hth