[thelist] PHP upload_max_filesize

Bill Haenel bill at webmarketingworx.com
Mon Feb 18 11:47:00 CST 2002

> Go to a dedicated server? Seriously, at some point, that may be your best
> choice.
>
> Dan

The thought has certainly crossed my mind over and over again. Trouble is,
I've got it WAY too good with the current setup. Makes it hard to justify
when the dedicated servercosts around $1-300/month, and I'm currently paying
less per domain than I pay for cable net access monthly (about 80% less to
be exact). Especially when one of those domains is holding about 1.5GB of
files! But the time will undoubtedly come one day soon...

BH