[thelist] Applying classes to links in a <TD>

Bob Boisvert webdad at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 19 08:15:04 CST 2002

This might be one of the silly questions...

Is there a way to apply a CSS class to a <TD></TD> (in this case
class="textmenu") that will apply to the series of links within the
<TD></TD> without having to use the class="??" on each link in the
<TD></TD>?. Not sure if I explained that right, I'm learning CSS.

Also,

For those using the Breadcrumbs extension in Dreamweaver, is there a way to
apply that same class into the JavaScript for the same affect?

Bob

---