[thelist] CGI error

David Kutcher david_kutcher at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 12:29:00 CST 2002

Flavia -

Have you

1. checked to make sure you have the correct rwx permissions for this
file/folder so that the use who would be accessing this cgi (anonymous
perhaps) can access that file?
2. made sure the file is in the proper cgi-bin directory or is able to be
accessed in a different directory?
3. checked your error log file to see what errors are being generated by you
(the user) trying to access this file?  The error log will probably give you
a good idea of the problem if 1 and 2 don't fix it.

-David
www.confluentforms.com