[thelist] JS help needed - focus()

CDitty mail at redhotsweeps.com
Tue Feb 19 20:04:01 CST 2002

Hello all,

I have been told by my boss to create a web version of our internal time
sheet program.  I have done a pretty good job recreating the look, but my
limited knowledge of JS is hurting me.   I am checking for numeric only
values in the input boxes and when a non-numeric character is entered, I
popup an alert box.  I would ideally like to return focus back to that
box.  However, I can't seem to figure it out.

Can someone please look at my code and see what is going on?  You can see
the code at http://www.redhotsweeps.com/timesheet/

Thanks

Chris