[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Webmaster webmaster at archetype-it.com
Wed Feb 20 10:26:00 CST 2002

At 10:45 20/02/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>can you please help me with this matter because to be honest i can not
>afford to spend more money after already spended £100 in books

My constructive suggestion: Return the books to the shop you bought them
from. Buy instead an introductory book on HTML. Then learn by hand-coding
in a text editor. Notepad will do at a pinch, or there are loads of better
free or shareware apps -- have a look on Tucows or Download.com for HTML
editors.

Far cheaper, doesn't involve stealing anything, and you will end up knowing
what you are doing!

--
Veronica Yuill
Moderator, I-Design http://www.adventive.com/lists/idesign/summary.html