[thelist] mentoring

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Wed Feb 20 11:26:08 CST 2002

Hi Merlene -

There are a number of evolt folks in the Toronto area you might be able
to talk to. Michele Foster is the first that pops into my head. She's an
  HTML/CSS/Design ace, and a long time contributor to evolt.

Its too bad that you just missed the get-together the evolt folks from
Toronto had last week! Rudy Limeback, tara Cleveland, and Frank Marion
are a couple other names that pop up. I'm not sure what all these people
have on their plates or anything, or if they're interested, but it's a
place to start :)

hth

.djc.