[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Syed Zeeshan Haider zeeshan_paki at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 16:13:13 CST 2002

Hi Ben,
This not a place to discuss piracy but it is to be noted that what you
said about Asia is true. But think for a moment! Who is responsible? Me
or you? No! None of us is responsible. I am a common citizen of Pakistan
and you are (I guess) also not a man directly from any government. I am
just annoyed of these pirated softwares. But the large software
developing companies do not concern about this bad thing (piracy),
although, the big guys at these companies know everything. Many Asian
countries don't have a single office of any software giants (I am not
targeting any one company). Our government is asking many software
companies to come into our country just to eliminate and terminate the
piracy but there is not any bit of any such company till thousands of
kilometres.
Thank you,
Syed Zeeshan Haider.
http://syedzeeshanhaider.faithweb.com/