[thelist] TIP - Event Bubbling in BRIO 6.5

Janet Nabring-Stager jnabring at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 16:46:00 CST 2002

Okay, so I'm clueless, but what is 'bubbling?'  I've used this tool
before, but not extensively...
TIA-
oh, I owe probably:

<tip type="Creating PDF Forms from Word"
author="Janet Nabring-Stager">
If you are printing to Adobe Distiller from Word to create PDF
documents and they are STILL weighing a ton, try the following:
1.  Save the document in Word as HTML, open in Dreamweaver and use
their awesome, wonderful, splediferous, ragin' tool to strip out all
the microsoft crud (loving that tool, I tell you).
2.  If this doesn't work or makes the document look waaaayyy funky,
try cutting and pasting sections onto an entirely new Word document
I discovered these things while creating PDF forms using a third
party submission tool for our intranet...
</tip>

--- "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at COMPAQ.com> wrote:
> <tip type="BRIO 6.5 semi-implementation of event bubbling"
> author="Ron
> Luther">

> The 6.5 version of BRIO kinda uses event bubbling.  Why do we care?
> Several reasons:

=====
Janet Nabring-Stager