[thelist] Front Page - does it suck?

Chris Hill cshill00 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 22:12:00 CST 2002

Longtime lurker, first-time poster.

My girlfriend recently took a job at a university
where one of her responsibilities is to keep the
office website updated.  She has been told that she
can only use FrontPage.  (Yes she's asked why, and no
they haven't told her.)

My question is, for people who are wed to FrontPage
for one reason or another, what can be done to make FP
as good as possible.  (i.e. so it doesn't keep adding
all that extra code.)

What specific options and preferences should be
tweaked to keep FP code as lean as possible?  Thanks
in advance.

Chris