[thelist] Apologies.... Profuse and A Bit Late! ;)

Dayn Riegel @ NYAD, Inc. kichigai at jointhe.net
Thu Feb 21 00:40:01 CST 2002

Re: Doh!

aardvark was nice enough to point out I made a faux pas
when I forgot to *trim* my reply on my previous post.

I made a comment regarding the CMS requests, etc. Now
you know who you can curse. It's me. Me, me, me.

So this goes out to all you that got the Post w/ all 9.7x10E10
extra listings and posts!

My "bad" -- oooh, 80's terms!

Hmmmm.... Yeah. Signing off.

-_- D.

                         --------
          NYAD, Inc. Computers, Internet & Networks
         924 Stone Mill Run, Lawrenceville, GA 30045
           Hours: Monday - Friday 9:00AM - 6:00PM
                   Voice/Fax: 770-822-6030

*The contents of this email are strictly confidential and
for the recipient only.