[thelist] dreamweaver 4

Joel Canfield Joel at spinhead.com
Thu Feb 21 01:15:00 CST 2002

><tip type="different cultures on the list>
>Please bear in mind who you are replying to, or referring to.
>For those on the list whose first language is not English make
>allowances for grammar and spelling and whose own language may
>not even consist of the same alphabet or include grammar
>rules. Try learning to read and write Thai or Chinese  and you
>will see how hard it is to convert to another language. Also
>don't forget other peoples life experiences. We don't all live
>in big cities with fast internet connections, access to great
>books and other resources. The list is a lifeline to some of
>us around the world and we may ask dumb questions sometimes
>but sometimes your our only resource for help. </tip>
>
>Lisa

Thank you so much for posting that, Lisa. Sometimes folks forget that not
everyone thinks like they do. And sometimes folks forget that there are
other languages besides 'murrican and other countries besides the US. I'm US
born and raised, so one of my greatest thrills is having friends from all
over the world that I can talk to every day.

Variety is the spice, and all that. Thanks again for an intelligent and
thoughtful post.

spinhead