[thelist] OT attachments (was: awards in french?)

DESCHAMPS Stéphane DvSI/SICoR stephane.deschamps at francetelecom.com
Thu Feb 21 03:48:02 CST 2002

C'est un message de format MIME en plusieurs parties.
--
> --
> [ winmail.dat was deleted, please don't send attachments with
> your message. ]
> --

My gosh, why does this *$@* Outlook keep appending files....

<tip type="Content Management Systems" author="s t e f">
I've often found it time-consuming to learn how to customize a CMS.

My method so far has rather been: create my own CMS that answers my needs
(or my client's).

Scalability is nice and all but most of the time you only need a small set
of features.

And it's good for the brain to understand all the nuts and bolts of
database-driven development, too...
</tip>
--
[ winmail.dat was deleted, please don't send attachments with your message. ]