[thelist] Gonna Bust up my Pc in a minute

Nicole Parrot nicole at parrot.ca
Thu Feb 21 09:04:01 CST 2002

> Is there something in Access that makes the date US format?

Yes. there is. Access keeps all internal dates as US. I banged my head
against this often, because I either develop for the French market or for
the Australian market. Rarely for the US one, unless it's a global project.

I've developped a few helper functions in ASP, that I still have somewhere..
I'm moving to PHP now, (and away from Access ;-)  but my best advice to you
is to develop (or ask me nicely) for helper functions. It will save your
sanity!

Nicole