[thelist] dreamweaver 4

maurice maurice at graciebarra.be
Thu Feb 21 11:11:01 CST 2002

this (off-)topic be my guest to mail me off-list).

I do not doubt your intentions, I do doubt your means. Helping someone is
great, by any means may not be so great.

I do consider your background and wether or not your are a native english
speaker. (neihter am I)
Judging from your other replies in this same topic you know what piracy is,
so "Here softwares are very cheap and they are affordable for everybody" is
trying to _sound_ naive even though you are not.

But anyway, sorry if I caused to much harm, let this list return to helping
eachother (within legal bounds that is).

Bye

Maurice