[thelist] content management systems?

Tom Madden tom at quix.co.uk
Thu Feb 21 19:06:03 CST 2002

Matt

I would strongly recommend you have a look at a product called OBTREE.

I looked at it a few months ago, through a friend of mine who is their
marketing manager for the UK. I was not in the market, but wanted to find
out more. I was impressed enough to have a friend who was more knowledgeable
evaluate the product. He was so impressed, the company he works for became
partners for the product, and it is going to be one of their main areas of
business.

Obtree are at www.obtree.com and it was taken on board by www.marcat.com

Prices for the software itself are in the ukp 50k bracket, then their is
consultancy, configuration etc on top of that.

>From what I've heard, it blows mediasurface and the like, out of the water,
at a fraction of the price, and with much more functionality already setup
out of the box.

Tom Madden
Quix Ltd

Macromedia Certified Flash Developer
Macromedia Certified Dreamweaver Developer
Adobe Certified Expert - Photoshop
Adobe Certified Expert - Illustrator