MS CMS was: [thelist] content management systems?

matt newell matt at sweetillusions.org
Fri Feb 22 11:15:01 CST 2002

martin -

thanks for the headsup, though that article is one of the main reasons
i've continued investigating them as an actual possibility. the
realization of actual cost to implement is the one of the main
considerations as the license for the CMS is 50$ + all respective
licensing for ancillary packages.

[the article isn't publicly available, sorry all -- get that company PO
out!]

i'm whittling away the options that are too obviously out of price range
(we are staying around the 5 digit mark) and working through them based on
an outlined feature list we've come up with -- which is dubious at best.

but, that's what makes this all so fun
[/tounge in cheek]

appreciate the feedback -- i'll keep this thread alive as i go through the
process.

// matt